Showing 22 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU TMM F0142
Consists of 11 colour photographs recording the last trooping at Currie Barracks before its closure in 1997. Photographs have no captions.
- CA ACU SPC F0173
Fonds consists of correspondence; notebooks, manuscripts of poems, poetry collections, novels, essay collections, articles, book reviews, essays, conference papers, interviews and prose from rob mclennan's blog; editing and publishing files; material relating to reading series; articles, interviews, reviews and other material about r. mclennan; works by others; and miscellaneous materials of interest collected by r. mclennan.
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- CA ACU GBA F0391
- The fonds consists of constitution, incorporation documents, and bylaws (1935-1975); minutes (1944-1977); financial records (1942-1978); membership lists (1944-1979); annual reports (1964-1975); correspondence; insurance records; program records; social committee records; news releases; newsletters; and newsclippings. Includes 1983 manuscript "The First 25 Years of the Calgary Ski Club, 1935-1960" by Cam Mitchell and research materials and interview transcripts used in its preparation. Also includes posters, and photographs of club members and activities (ca. 1970s).
Calgary Ski Club
- CA ACU GBA F0446
- The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th-anniversary book: newspaper clippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
Canadian Hostelling Association
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU GBA F0430
- The fonds consists of Orders, Part II regarding personnel in various military formations, field batteries, brigades and regiments.
- CA ACU GBA F0913
- 1913-1982, predominant 1939-1982
The fonds consists of business correspondence of dairy farm operations and livestock export business; Hays Converters breeding and performance records and marketing correspondence; personal correspondence, invitations, memberships, and records of organizations in which he was involved; Hays' Stampede Breakfast guest lists and financial records; and photographs and slides of family, livestock, Stampede activities, and Harry as mayor, Minister of Agriculture and Senator.
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beef Cattle Performance Association, Alberta Egg and Fowl Marketing Board, Alberta Egg and poultry Producers' Association, Alberta Jersey Cattle Club, Alberta Livestock Associations, artificial insemination, Bar U Ranch, Beagle Ranch (Lomond), Archie Boyce, Boys' Clubs of Calgary, Calgary Board of Trade, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Golf and Country Club, Calgary Power, Canada Permanent Trust, Canadian Charolais Association, Canadian Hackney Society, Canadian Hays Converters Association, Canadian Marchigiana Association, Canadian Percheron Association, Canadian Swine Breeders' Association, CFAC radio, Chianina cattle, Clear Lake Ranch (Stavely), Bob and Ann de Vries, Jean Frydman, Jack Gallagher, Grace Hospital (Calgary), Daniel P. Hays, Thomas E. Hays, Hays and Earl Ltd., Hays-Moore and Earl Ltd, Holstein-Friesian Association of Canada, Home Oil Co., Hutterites, irrigation, Jenkins Groceteria, Jersey cattle, Lakeside Feeders (Brooks), Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific, Lethbridge Central Feeders' Association, J. Russell Love, Natural Resources Growth Fund, Old Man River Hereford Ranch (Pincher Creek), Paragon Properties, Pekisko Gas Co-op, Lloyd Pickard, Pincher Creek Ranches, Rotary Club of Calgary, Running Bar X Ranch (Medicine Hat), Kathleen Whitton Ryan, sheep, Simmental cattle, United Dairies, Universal Semen Service (Cardston), V Bar V Ranch (Wardlow), Western Breeders Service (Balzac), and S.B. Williams.
Hays, Harry William
- CA ACU GBA F0389
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about collections (1911-1936), an accessions register (1928-1929), and visitors books (1928-1933).
Calgary Public Museum
- CA ACU GBA F0329
- The fonds consists of constitution and rules (1911); minutes (1913-1924, 1927-1928, 1947-1957, 1959-1964, 1970-1999); correspondence (1913-1921); office files (1952-1958, 1978-2007); financial records (1954-1990); scrapbooks (1950-1983); and photographs (1921-1970).
Calgary and District Labour Council