Showing 194 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
59 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0128
- The fonds consists of a typescript of his diary (1874-1884) and an autobiographical manuscript "The '74 Mounties" (1938). The fonds also includes correspondence, notes, photographs, scrapbooks, and newsclippings about Mounted Police, military, and musical activities (1870s-1946). Includes a typescript of the 1874 diary of Colonel John French.
- CA ACU GBA F0037
- 1917-[ca. 1940], predominant 1917-1932
The fonds consists of accused persons files (related to crimes such as arson, bank robbery, cattle rustling, horse stealing, juvenile delinquency, kidnapping, liquor traffic, murder, prostitution, seduction, and suicide), which were handled by Detective Alexander "Scotty" Lawrence of Lethbridge; criminal identification forms including descriptions and photographs of criminals; diaries and case evidence notebook of Thomas S. Symons, officer with the Brooks detachment; records of Chief Detective J.D. Nicholson concerning the investigation and trial of Emilio Picariello and Florence Lassandro; notebook of Constable Willmott Maddison (1921-1923).
Alberta Provincial Police
- CA ACU GBA F0181
The fonds consists of Daniel's appointment as barrister, correspondence from the Law Society of Alberta, and photographs of the Calgary Stampede and telephone line men.
Bell, Daniel E.
- CA ACU GBA F0094
The fonds consists of notes from an interview with Henry, a business card, a Second World War ration book, and photographs of Andrew and Henry.
Anderson, Henry George
- CA ACU GBA F0005
- [ca. 1868]-1992
The fonds consists of Henry's NWMP discharge certificate (1889), and personal and business letterbook (1901-1903); Eric's First World War letters, papers and scrapbook (1914-1918); family scrapbooks (1913-1954); autograph books (1882-1895, 1925-1927); guest books (1908-1948); family Bible; recipe book; extensive photographs of the family, house, and vacation trips (1868-1950s); various family certificates, correspondence and postcards; and a genealogical compilation on the McCallum and Carpenter families.
- CA ACU GBA F0306
- 1905-1924, predominant 1914-1922
- The fonds consists of correspondence (1914-1923); receipts; programs, invitations and University of Alberta handbook (1913-1924); stock certificates (1914); class notes and exams (1915-1922); list of U of A students (1917-1918); military service exemption certificate; and miscellany, including postcards and holiday greeting cards.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: James R. Davidson, influenza, Mount Royal Manufacturing Co., Northern Aluminum Co., Pansy Pue, Clara Ward, and Cathrine L. Williams.
Budd, W. Sinclair
- CA ACU GBA F0923
The fonds consists of William's certificates, newsclippings about his career, and telegrams and sympathy cards to his wife after his death.
Herchmer, William Macaulay
- CA ACU GBA F0929
- 1885-1902, 2005
- The fonds consists of his reminiscences of the Riel Rebellion and North-West Territories advocate certificate; and genealogical data.
- The reminiscences original (pages 1-23) ends in mid-sentence, and is followed by an edited transcript done by Glenbow (pages 24-40).
- CA ACU GBA F0899
- 1854-1975, predominant 1918-1975
The fonds consists of memos, notes, correspondence, legal documents, photographs, clippings and other information relating to Eric Harvie’s law practice and business interests, personal interests and charitable activities, as well as the Harvie and Lafferty families; also consists of the papers and photos of Joy Harvie Maclaren.
- CA ACU GBA F0536
- 1867-1935, predominant 1867-1924
The fonds consists of correspondence, deeds, certificates, school reports and exams, income tax receipts, will, and photographs of family and friends. Includes some personal records of Laurence Clarke, Sr., including his letters of appointment to various HBC posts.