Showing 4572 resultsArchival description
456 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F2475
The fonds consists of a bound copy of Simon McTavish's will, with opinions of legal referees on points of law raised by his heirs.
- CA ACU GBA F2749
The fonds consists of Jabez Waller's commission in the British Army. Accompanied by genealogical information on the Waller family.
- CA ACU GBA F2877
The fonds consists of A.E. Porter’s certificates of membership in the Masonic Lodge (1877, 1888), certificate to practice medicine in Yukon Territory (1898), certificate to practice pharmacy (1921) and certificate of membership in the Southern Alberta Pioneers’ and Old Timers’ Association (1923).
- CA ACU GBA F1787
- Microfilmed 1958 (originally created 1790-1825)
The fonds consists of diaries of travel and observations in western Canada.
- CA ACU GBA F2484
The fonds consists of petitions of the plaintiff and the defendant to the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in the case of Keilley v. Carson; instructions in the case from a committee of the House of Assembly of Newfoundland; a petition from the House of Assembly reporting on its achievements; and a draft of a speech presented in the House of Lords in opposition to the Newfoundland Bill.
- CA ACU GBA F2883
- Microfilmed 1976-1985 (originally created 1829-1846)
The fonds consists of James Evans’s correspondence inward, diaries, sermons, lectures, notebooks, notes on customs and languages of First Nations, notes on Cree syllabics, and poems. Includes some of his published letters and biographical information published about him.
- CA ACU GBA C0032
- Copied 1984-1985 [originally created ca.1870s-1952]
The collection consists of photographs of North-West Mounted Police (NWMP) at Fort Macleod and other posts. Also includes photographs taken on the Blood and Peigan reserves, and of the town of Fort Macleod, Alberta Provincial Police, and miscellaneous agricultural and ranching views.
Fort Macleod Museum
- CA ACU GBA F1765
- The fonds consists of letters to brother, John Sutherland, in Orkney, Scotland. Includes Sutherland's will and some correspondence regarding his estate.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Robert Clouston, James Gaddy, Colin Inkster, James McTavish, Moose Factory, Norway House, Red River Settlement, Sir George Simpson, James Sinclair, George Sutherland, Roderick Sutherland.
- CA ACU GBA F1361
- Photocopied 1962-1963 (originally created 1842-1858)
The fonds consists of letters to his family in Scotland describing journeys.
Murray, Alexander Hunter
- CA ACU GBA F2614
- Microfilmed 1982 (originally created 1857-1889)
The fonds consists of Rogers’s diaries (1857-1887) including detailed notes on his railway exploration activities; and his letterbooks containing outward correspondence (1878-1889).