Showing 23 resultsArchival description
- CA ACU SPC F0173
Fonds consists of correspondence; notebooks, manuscripts of poems, poetry collections, novels, essay collections, articles, book reviews, essays, conference papers, interviews and prose from rob mclennan's blog; editing and publishing files; material relating to reading series; articles, interviews, reviews and other material about r. mclennan; works by others; and miscellaneous materials of interest collected by r. mclennan.
- CA ACU GBA F0446
The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th-anniversary book: newspaper clippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
Canadian Hostelling Association
- CA ACU GBA F0354
- 1867-2007, predominant 1950-1975
- The fonds consists of administrative records: policies, annual reports, organizational charts, briefs and papers, minutes, personnel records, committee minutes and reports, enrollment statistics and forms, and budgets; curriculum records: calendars, student evaluations, studies, and course outlines; and student affairs records: student council minutes, reports and financial statements; and School of Nursing Alumni records. Includes newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs (1897-1967) of nurses' residence, faculty, students, school and hospital.
Calgary General Hospital School of Nursing
- CA ACU GBA F0329
- The fonds consists of constitution and rules (1911); minutes (1913-1924, 1927-1928, 1947-1957, 1959-1964, 1970-1999); correspondence (1913-1921); office files (1952-1958, 1978-2007); financial records (1954-1990); scrapbooks (1950-1983); and photographs (1921-1970).
Calgary and District Labour Council
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1844
The fonds consists of constitutions and bylaws, minutes of the District Executive Board, proceedings of conventions, general correspondence, records of Workmen’s Compensation and Unemployment Insurance appeals, correspondence of District officers, correspondence with mine operators and Local Unions, financial records, membership records, reports and briefs to commissions of inquiry and legislators, records of negotiations and labour disputes, collective agreements with employers, records of Local Unions, newspaper clippings, collected miscellany, photographs, and an oral history interview. Records of the Welfare and Retirement Fund include minutes, decisions, annual reports, financial records, correspondence, reports, agreements, mine operators’ employment records, and case files of Welfare and Retirement Fund beneficiaries.
United Mine Workers of America. District 18
- CA ACU GBA F0391
The fonds consists of constitution, incorporation documents, and bylaws (1935-1975); minutes (1944-1977); financial records (1942-1978); membership lists (1944-1979); annual reports (1964-1975); correspondence; insurance records; program records; social committee records; news releases; newsletters; and newsclippings. Includes 1983 manuscript "The First 25 Years of the Calgary Ski Club, 1935-1960" by Cam Mitchell and research materials and interview transcripts used in its preparation. Also includes posters, and photographs of club members and activities (ca. 1970s).
Calgary Ski Club
- CA ACU TMM F0142
Consists of 11 colour photographs recording the last trooping at Currie Barracks before its closure in 1997. Photographs have no captions.
- CA ACU GBA F0472
- The fonds consists of Canadian Anthracite Coal Company records: incorporation documents, bylaws, minutes (1886-1954), correspondence (1886-1909, 1937-1938), director's reports (1923-1939, 1942-1944), annual statements (1938-1952), agreements, mortgages, transfers, engineering plans (1891-1946), stock subscription book (1886), financial records (1886-1893, 1924-1952), schedule of salaries (1942), and miscellany. Also consists of Canmore Mines Ltd. records: administrative and operational records (1910s-1980s), minutes (1961- 1969), president's correspondence (1926-1973), financial statements (1958-1967), letterbooks of mine manager James J. Morris (1911-1913, 1917), and photographs of office building construction (1962). Includes Canmore Coal Company records on microfilm: employee registers (1897-1918), letterbooks (1912-1919), tonnage book (1907-1935), deductions for offences book (1934-1940) and financial records (1911-1937).
Canmore Mines Limited
- CA ACU GBA F1396
- 1886-1986, predominant 1912-1969
The fonds consists of biographical, personal and family papers (1886-1982); records about the establishment and promotion of the Noble Foundation (1912-1921); material compiled in 1957 by Glenbow staff member O.S. Longman about the Noble Foundation, Cameron Ranch, Sir Roderick W. Cameron, etc.(1913-1957); Noble Farms records including correspondence about farming operations, and the development, manufacture, patenting and marketing of the Noble Cultivator ((1933-1940); Noble Cultivators Ltd. patent records, promotional literature, patent infringement correspondence, financial ledgers, employee timesheets, and films (directed by Carly Stewart) featuring Noble agricultural implements (1937-1986). Includes extensive photographs of agricultural activities on the Cameron Ranch and Grandview Farm, the farm implements factory, family members, and Nobleford (aerial views).
Noble, Charles Sherwood