Mostrando 197 resultadosDescripción archivística
93 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales
- CA ACU GBA F0180
- 1878-1931, predominant 1901-1917
The fonds consists of miscellaneous family records including correspondence (1900-1930), photographs, baptism certificate (1878), St. Albert assessment notice (1931), postcards, newsclippings, and Catholic religious material. Includes a handwritten recipe for dandelion wine, hand-cut paper stencils for beadwork, and a prayer book in Cree syllabics published by the Oblates in Edmonton (1929).
- CA ACU GBA F0072
- 1881-1942, predominant 1881-1893
The fonds consists of Riel Rebellion diary, postcards to family, letters from family and photograph of 90th Winnipeg Rifles (1885); civil service appointments and certificates (1881-1886); and homestead receipt, invitations and photographs of Allan. Includes a family tree and genealogical correspondence of daughter-in-law (1942).
Allan, Robert Kellock
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
Anderson, Carl J.
- CA ACU GBA F0491
- 1926-1970, predominant 1928-1940
The fonds consists of photographs taken while serving in the NWT: RCMP detachments, activities and personalities, Slaveys, Inuit, a treaty payment at Fort Rae (Treaty 11), Roman Catholic missions, dog sleds, drying fish, and the RCMP schooner "St. Roch" (1928-1940). Includes photograph of Carter in uniform (1926) and a letter by Carter describing the Albert Johnson hunt (1970).
Carter, William S.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0307
The fonds consists of photographs of Riel's trial (1885), scenes along the CPR (1886), Alberta's inauguration (1905), and the Buells; letters from people who attended his entertainments (1873-1905); and newspaper reviews of his shows (nd).
Buell, Oliver Brown
- CA ACU GBA F0268
The fonds consists of Henry's letters to his family in Ontario from Battleford during the Rebellion.
- CA ACU GBA F0429
- Microfilmed before 1960 (originally created 1874-1900)
The fonds consists of treaty pay lists for all bands included under treaties 4, 6, and 7. Given are names and band numbers of heads of families, total payment made to each family and band, and comments regarding changes in the status of individuals.
- CA ACU GBA F0538
- [ca. 1900-1916]
The fonds consists of a photograph album with views of the visit of Lord and Lady Minto to the Blackfoot reserve; views of the Clarke family and their Calgary homes; travels in the Calgary/Banff areas; Crescent Heights High School basketball team; and the Calgary Yacht Club.
Clarke, Samuel Saunders
- CA ACU GBA F2143
- Copied 1993 (originally created 1878-1879)
The fonds consists of photographs of Assiniboine, Blood, Cree and Nez Perce people; North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), Fort Calgary, bull freight trains, and scenic views in the North-West Territories and Montana.
Hook, William E.