Showing 747 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
251 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0458
The fonds consists of reports and circulars, prize lists for various fairs and exhibitions, livestock catalogues, newsclippings, scrapbook, photographs of horses, some minutes and correspondence, and copies of the newspaper, Canadian Percheron Broadcaster. Includes some records of the Alberta Percheron Club.
Canadian Percheron Association
- CA ACU GBA F0184
- 1908-1983, predominant 1972-1978
The fonds consists of certificates presented to Mary and Fred; family histories of the Bell, Copeland, and Barge families written by Fred; funeral service papers; and a recorded interview. Includes photographs of the family, farm, agriculture students, and views of Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- CA ACU GBA F0192
The fonds consists of letters written to Roy's father in Minnesota (1909-1920), and photographs of the family and farm (1910-1948). The letters, written by both Roy and Verna, describe life as homesteaders near Munson, Alberta, including details about running the farm, the family, the weather, crops, livestock, chickens, children, drilling water wells, and social events.
- CA ACU GBA F0232
The fonds consists of memorandum of association, minutes, financial statements, shareholders' records, correspondence, and sales records.
Bow Slope Shipping Association
- CA ACU GBA F0089
- 1895-1971, predominant 1919-1931
- The fonds consists of Ole and Mary's estate and personal papers, and land contracts. Also includes biographical information on the family and a photograph of Ole.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS: Aberdeen Land Company, Martin Berg, Jeff Bowling, John Deere Co., J.R. Watt, J.E. McGarvey, Henry Miller, John Miller, Per Tveraaen, and Valley View Farm.
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
Anderson, Carl J.
- CA ACU GBA F0098
The fonds consists of land certificates, tax papers, and receipts.
- CA ACU GBA F0106
- 1893-1957, predominant 1910-1933
The fonds consists of charter, bylaws and minutes (1906-1907) of the American Society of Equity, Broadway Local Union; Adam Armey's naturalization papers, financial, homestead and brand records; and newsletters, pamphlets and programs collected by Harcourt Armey while serving in Korea and Germany. Also includes photographs of the Armey family, postcards, and greeting cards.
- CA ACU GBA F0123
The fonds consists of diaries (1911-1912, 1917), correspondence, brand records, and Dominion Land receipts. The 1911 diary includes entries about breaking land, the weather (especially chinooks), selling livestock, his ongoing battle with gophers, and life as a young, single man. The fonds also includes a panoramic photograph of Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
Averill, Morris M.
- CA ACU GBA F0132
- Microfilmed 1963 (originally created 1936-1940)
The fonds consists of memoirs of his life from 1883 to 1899 (written 1936-1940).