Affichage de 1500 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA C0032
- Copied 1984-1985 [originally created ca.1870s-1952]
The collection consists of photographs of North-West Mounted Police (NWMP) at Fort Macleod and other posts. Also includes photographs taken on the Blood and Peigan reserves, and of the town of Fort Macleod, Alberta Provincial Police, and miscellaneous agricultural and ranching views.
Fort Macleod Museum
- CA ACU GBA F1765
- The fonds consists of letters to brother, John Sutherland, in Orkney, Scotland. Includes Sutherland's will and some correspondence regarding his estate.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Robert Clouston, James Gaddy, Colin Inkster, James McTavish, Moose Factory, Norway House, Red River Settlement, Sir George Simpson, James Sinclair, George Sutherland, Roderick Sutherland.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0608
- 1863-1885, predominant 1879-1885
The fonds consists of personal correspondence pertaining to his life in Alberta and Montana, invoices and receipts from I.G. Baker and merchants in Calgary and Winnipeg, horse sale records, lumber company insurance policy, and account books pertaining to the ranch and lumber business. Includes a poem about pioneering in Alberta.
Crosby, Frank M.
- CA ACU GBA F1359
The fonds consists of petition and letter regarding the incorporation of Calgary (1884); microfilm of transcripts of his diary and papers related to duties as mayor (1883-1886); photograph of his log house (1883); and biographical notes about the family.
- CA ACU GBA F1384
- 1871-1886, predominant 1871-1879
- The fonds consists of Nevitt's detailed letters to Elizabeth Beaty, photographs of his sketches of NWMP activities and native peoples, a newsclipping about his march west with the NWMP, and a menu for Christmas dinner at Fort Macleod.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: David Akers, Edwin Allen, Frank Baxter, Blackfoot, Blood (Indians), Ephrem A. Brisebois, P. Brooks, John Bunn, Simon John Clarke, Charles Conrad, cricket, Crowfoot, Lief Newry Fitzroy Crozier, Cecil Denny, Francis Dickens, Father Leon Doucet, Alphonse Ferland, Fort Benton, Fort Calgary, Fort Kipp, Fort Walsh, Fort Whoop-Up, I.G. Baker and Co., Serge Gagnon, John Glenn, Bishop Vital Grandin, Acheson Gosford Irvine, Thomas R. Jackson, H.A. "Fred" Kanouse, Dr. John Kittson, Kootenay (Indians), James Farquharson Macleod, Rev. John McDougall, Metis, Hugh Munro, Harry Nevitt, Peigan, Jerry Potts, Father Constantine Scollen, Stoney (Indians), Treaty 7, James Morrow Walsh, Vernon Welch, and William Winder.
Nevitt, Richard Barrington
- CA ACU GBA C0215
The collection consists of magazine illustrations documenting the 1870 and 1885 Riel Rebellions, Manitoba, the Red River Expedition, Lake Neepigon (Nipigon), First Nations, the North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), The North-West Territories (later Alberta and Saskatchewan), British Columbia, the Marquis of Lorne's and Princess Louise's visit to the West, the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR), and the Hudson's Bay Company (HBC).
de Volpi, Charles
- CA ACU GBA F0548
- The fonds consists of Frank White's ranch notebook (1881-1882) recording livestock inventories, livestock brands, Kerfoot's employment contract, beef sales contracts, and cattle purchase contracts; W.F. Cochrane's diary (1885) and ranch business letterbooks (1884-1885); and photographs of Senator Cochrane and the British American Ranch Co. (1882-1892).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: H. Bleeker, Kootenai Brown, J.M. Browning, Phillip Carr, Hugh S. Cayley, J.H. Christie, James Cochrane, Supt. John Cotton, Cecil Denny, J.G. Dunlop, W. Farthorn, G.G. Fitzgerald, M. Gallagher, G.C. King and Co., S. Goltman, H.H. Heiser, I.G. Baker and Co., Charles Kettle, Sam Livingston, W.B. McArthur, K Murchion, George Murdoch, Frederick Pace, William Pocklington, S.A. Ramsay, John Rathwell, Riel Rebellion (1885), D.C. Robertson, Rocky Mountain Rangers, North-West Mounted Police (NWMP) posts, Frederick S. Stimson, Capt. John Stewart, Maj. James Walker, Godfrey Weir, Western Stock Growers' Association, Lieut. Col. Whitehead, and Robert Whitney.
Cochrane Ranche Company
- CA ACU GBA F0435
- Photocopied 1965 (originally created 1887-1893)
- The fonds consists of the letterbook of D.W. Andrews, ranch manager, pertaining to daily ranch operations, round-ups, finances and stock on the Stair Ranch (1890-1893); a CACCC promotional poster (1887); and two miscellaneous company letters (1890, 1896).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Crane Lake, Rush Lake, Langdon, Dunmore, Kincorth, 76 Ranch, Charles Akers, Roy Cowan, Robert Needham, John Ellis, W.E. Cochrane [Billy Cochrane], A. Middleton, W. Middleton, John R. Craig, W. Rutherford, D.J. Wylie and D. Kerfoot.
Canadian Agricultural, Coal and Colonization Company
- CA ACU GBA C0234
- [ca. 1894]
The collection consists of photographs of the Kaslo and Kootenay Lake areas of British Columbia.
Foley, Vivian E.