Affichage de 153 résultatsDescription archivistique
37 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F1942
- 1879-1954, predominant 1895-1933
- The fonds consists of correspondence, certificates, articles and notes, newsclippings, and photographs, primarily pertaining to Rocky Mountain personalities and history. Includes many photographs of Stoneys.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Phillip S. Abbott, Silas Abraham, Samuel E.S. Allen, Alpine Club of Canada, G.P. Baker, Robert L. Barrett, Dwight James Baum, John Bearspaw, H.A. Beatty, Morley Beaver, Harry M. Beck, Jonas Bigstoney, Charles A. Bramble, G.D. Brophy, Sir George McLean Brown, A.B. Caeder, J.C. Campbell, caribou, J. Norman Collie, Hector Crawler, Guy Davenport, George M. Dawson, B. Deville, Devil's Head Mountain, Howard Douglas, Charles E. Fay, Floe Lake, Fort Steele, John Murray Gibbon, Jean Habel, George H. Ham, J.B. Harkin, Joshua Hunter, J.A. Jaffary, L.T. Keelie, Kootenay Plains, Frederick V. Langstaff, Agnes C. Laut, M. McDonald, John McDougall, James A. Macmillan, H.T. Mathews, S.H. Mitchell, Moraine Lake, Newton Newkirk, Frederick Niven, Walter J. Nixon, Frederick Ogilvy, Geoffrey O'Hara, Frank Oliver, Elizabeth Parker, William Pearce, Ralph Reed, Harold W. Riley, Mary C. Rundle, Charles Schaffer, Arthur L. Sifton, songs, Paul Standard, Samuel B. Steele, Ken Start, taxidermy, P.E. Thian, Charles S. Thompson, A.E. Tregent, James Walker, J.M. Wardle, P.S. Warren, Peter Wesley, Arthur O. Wheeler, Edward Whymper, Walter D. Wilcox, Elizabeth "Bessy" Wilson, and T.C. Zamaski.
- CA ACU GBA F1869
The fonds consists of four scrapbooks of newsclippings regarding Sitting Bull and Walsh's work in the Cypress Hills, Walsh's service in the Yukon, and activities upon retirement. Includes photographs of James and Cora Walsh, and a copy of a letter to Cora about her father's experiences with the Sioux.
Walsh, James Morrow
- CA ACU GBA F1273
The fonds consists of business and personal correspondence of various family members (1879-1952); contracts and legal agreements; reminiscences and will of H2 Jack; transcript of horse stealing trial (1903); and photographs of the McHugh family, the H2 Ranch, and ranching activities. Includes a diary (1880-1881) kept by Lily Bowes (later Mrs. J.J. McHugh) while attending school in a Quebec convent.
- CA ACU GBA F2442
The fonds consists of his personal papers, including genealogical records and his application for Metis status; incorporation documents and work orders for Frontier Services; minutes, correspondence, and reports of various organizations to which he belonged, including the Metis Association of Alberta / Metis Nation of Alberta (Zone 3 and Local 87), Calgary Native Friendship Society, and Calgary Aboriginal Urban Affairs Committee; and reference material related to the Metis.
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
- The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING LOCALS/PLACES ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beach, Anzac, Assumption, Athabasca/Baptiste Lake, Atikemeg, Beaver Dam, Big Bay, Big Prairie, Black Diamond/Turner Valley, Blue Ridge, Bonnyville, Cadogan, Cadotte Lake, Calahoo, Calamar, Calgary, Calling Lake, Canyon Lake, Caslan, Chard, Cold Lake, Coleman, Conklin, Desmarais, Dixonville, Drayton Valley, Drumheller, East Prairie, Edmonton, Edson, Elinor Lake, Elizabeth Colony, Enoch Reserve, Fairview, Falher, Faust, Fishing Lake, Fort Assiniboine, Fort Chipewyan, Fort McKay, Fort McMurray, Fort Vermilion, Gift Lake, Goodfish Lake, Graham Lake, Grande Cache, Grande Centre, Grande Prairie, Grimshaw, Grouard, Gunn, Gurneyville, Hienburg, High Level, High Prairie, Hines Creek, Hinton, Imperial Mills, Iron River, Janvier, Joussard, Keg River, Kikino, Kinuso, Lac La Biche, Lac Ste. Anne, Lloydminster, Long Lake, Mackenzie Valley, McLennan, Manning, Marlboro, Medicine Hat, Moose Lake, Moose Mountain, Nose Creek, Owl Lake, Owl River, Paddle Prairie, Peace River, Philomena, Plamondon Bay, Red Deer, Robb, Rocky Mountain House, Rycroft, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina) reserve, Slave Lake, Smith, Spruce Grove, Sputinow, St. Paul, Stein and Meander River, Sturgeon Lake, Swan Hills, Taber, Trout Lake, Truman, Valleyview, Wabamun, Wabasca, Wetaskiwin, Whitecourt, Whitefish Lake, Winterburn, Wolf Lake Colony, and Woodbend.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Commercial Fisheries Association, Alberta Native Communications Society, Alberta Native Education Foundation, Alberta Pe Ta Pun, ANDCO, Atchemowin Drama Club, Athabasca Fisherman's Co-op, British Columbia Metis Association, Canadian Association in Support of Native People, Canative, Edmonton Native Friendship Centre, Enviroment Conservation Authority, Federation of Metis Settlements, Fresh Water Fish Marketing Corporation, Humans on Welfare, Indian Association of Alberta, Indian-Eskimo Association, Indian Rights for Native Women, Kanata Fur Trappers Association, Manitoba Metis Association, Metis Newsletter, National Council of Welfare, Native Brotherhood, Native Council of Canada, Native Counselling Services, Native Federation of Alberta, Native Women's Association, Neegan Society, New Dawn Housing Co-op, Nistawayou Association, Northland School Division, Pappaschase [Passpasschase] Historical Society, Poundmaker's Lodge, Quebec Metis Association, Saskatchewan Metis Association, Team Products, and Voice of Alberta Native Women.
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1739
- The fonds consists of personal correspondence and speeches; and minutes, reports, correspondence and circulars of organizations in which he was actively involved.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Electoral Boundaries Commission (1983), Alberta Indian Development Systems, Alberta Native Federation, Canadian Executive Service Overseas, Edmonton Canadian Native Friendship Centre, Indian Economic Development Fund, Kainai Chieftainship, Lakeland Tourist Association, Little Club, Dr. Gilbert Monture, St. Paul Centennial Committee, and Two Hills Centennial Committee.
Steinhauer, Ralph G.
- CA ACU GBA F1420
- 1890-1960, predominant 1920s-1940s
The fonds consists of photographs of Calgary streets, events, institutions, personalities and businesses including Calgary Brewing and Malting Company (1906-1944); the Calgary Stampede, events and contestants, and native peoples (1910s-1940s); outdoor activities in Vermilion Lakes, Waterton, Banff and Jasper taken for the Parks Branch (1928-1936); the Oliver family and the Diamond L ranch (1890, 1910-1944); Lerner hunting trips to Africa, southeast Asia and Alaska (1936-1939); and farms, ranches and the oil industry in the Calgary area (1910s-1920s). Includes maps produced for Oliver by his guide, Ralph Rink, for his photographic expedition from Lake Louise to Jasper (1928); and miscellaneous business letterheads and share certificates.
- CA ACU GBA F0072
- 1881-1942, predominant 1881-1893
The fonds consists of Riel Rebellion diary, postcards to family, letters from family and photograph of 90th Winnipeg Rifles (1885); civil service appointments and certificates (1881-1886); and homestead receipt, invitations and photographs of Allan. Includes a family tree and genealogical correspondence of daughter-in-law (1942).
Allan, Robert Kellock
- CA ACU GBA F0653
- 1912-1951, predominant 1912-1922
- The fonds consists of diaries (1913-1918); letters to his family (1912-1922); fur inventory and account books (1913-1926); newspaper clippings about the north; and photographs of the north, Fort Smith, and First Nations (ca. 1913-1917).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Arctic Red River, Athabasca Landing, Fort Chipewyan, Fort Fitzgerald, Fort McPherson, Fort Norman, Fort Providence, Fort Resolution, Fort Simpson, Fort Smith, Fort Wrigley, Hazelton, Herschel Island, and Smith Landing.
- CA ACU GBA F0971
- 1894-1960, predominant 1945-1960
The fonds consists of correspondence, predominantly about Fort Pitt; maps and plans of Hougham's property, the fort and the vicinity; photographs of North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), Riel Rebellion personalities, HBC forts, Fort Pitt, Hougham, and his ranch; guestbook, invitations, newsclipping and photographs of the cairn dedication; and miscellaneous reference materials about the NWMP and HBC. Includes some personal papers of A.N. Mouat (1894-1948): HBC correspondence, marriage certificates, invitations and drafts of manuscript called "The North West Rebellion, 1885".
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Batoche, Battleford, Francis Dickens, Fort a la Corne, Loon Lake, Archdeacon George McKay, W.J. McLean, George Gwynne Mann, and Dr. William Sibbald.
Hougham, Robert H.