Mostrando 6 resultadosDescripción archivística
- CA ACU SPC C0005
File consists of manuscripts of two works tracing the history of Mennonites in Russia and their emigration to North America; and two booklets about Mennonites. Item 1 titled Vor 40 Jahren in Ruszland (136 p.). Item 2, untitled, explores the history of Russian Mennonites, ca. 1870-1950; item includes table of contents and twenty chapters (ca. 1080 p.); first chapter titled Aus der Volkischen Vorgeschichte der ruszlandischen Mennoniten. Items 3 and 4 titled respectively Eichenfeld-Dubowka by Heinrich Toews and Aus Schwerer Zeit by Jakob F. Isaak; both booklets undated.
Hildebrand, Jakob J.
- CA ACU GBA F0064
The fonds consists of W.D. Albright's articles on agricultural topics and on Peace River area history, his radio broadcasts on victory loans, photographs of the Beaverlodge Station and correspondence. Included is historical material related to the communities of Beaverlodge, Battle River, Fort St. John, Hudson Hope, Fort Vermilion, Grande Prairie, Grouard, High Prairie, Lesser Slave Lake, Pouce Coupe, Rolla, Dawson Creek, Shaftesbury, Dunvegan, Spirit River and Wanham. Also includes biographical material on the Albright family; historical reminiscences, interviews and photographs collected from the Peace River territory; material prepared for a book on the area by Albright, compiled and edited by Mrs. W.D. Albright; meteorological records; and newsclippings.
- CA ACU TMM F0099
Consists of photograph albums, military service records, training material related to the military and medical career and travels of Douglas Sallis.
The fonds is divided into 8 series:
Canadian University Service Overseas (CUSO) Trip: Papua New Guinea
Around the World Trip
Sallis, Douglas Arnold
- CA ACU TMM F0128
Consists of material gathered and created by Margaret Sallis (Willms) during the course of her time as a Mennonite immigrant to Canada, as well as information about her life created after death. Willms was fluent in German and served for a time as a contact for German prisoners of war who were held in France after WWII ended. These letters form the core of the fonds.
The fonds is organized into three series:
- German POW correspondence
- Personal material
- Biographical material
- CA ACU GBA F0214
- 1921-1964, predominant 1940-1960
- The fonds consists of personal, political and family correspondence (1939-1964); teaching records and Sunday school lessons (1913-1935); and records from John's political career as MP (1935-1958) including office administration records, speeches, radio broadcasts, drafts of publications, letterbooks, and subject and constituency files. Includes other political material (1958-1964).
Blackmore, John Horn
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
- The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.