Mostrando 23 resultadosDescripción archivística
David Breen's Library and Archives Canada Petroleum collection
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party (CCF) fonds
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
Alberta Liberal Association fonds
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU TMM F0142
Consists of 11 colour photographs recording the last trooping at Currie Barracks before its closure in 1997. Photographs have no captions.
- CA ACU SPC F0173
Fonds consists of correspondence; notebooks, manuscripts of poems, poetry collections, novels, essay collections, articles, book reviews, essays, conference papers, interviews and prose from rob mclennan's blog; editing and publishing files; material relating to reading series; articles, interviews, reviews and other material about r. mclennan; works by others; and miscellaneous materials of interest collected by r. mclennan.
- CA ACU SPC F0179
Fonds consists of correspondence, photographs, stage design, newspaper clippings, brochures and programs for various drama productions.
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.
Calgary and District Labour Council fonds
- CA ACU GBA F0329
- The fonds consists of constitution and rules (1911); minutes (1913-1924, 1927-1928, 1947-1957, 1959-1964, 1970-1999); correspondence (1913-1921); office files (1952-1958, 1978-2007); financial records (1954-1990); scrapbooks (1950-1983); and photographs (1921-1970).
Calgary and District Labour Council
Calgary General Hospital School of Nursing fonds
- CA ACU GBA F0354
- 1867-2007, predominant 1950-1975
The fonds consists of administrative records: policies, annual reports, organizational charts, briefs and papers, minutes, personnel records, committee minutes and reports, enrollment statistics and forms, and budgets; curriculum records: calendars, student evaluations, studies, and course outlines; and student affairs records: student council minutes, reports and financial statements; and School of Nursing Alumni records. Includes newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs (1897-1967) of nurses' residence, faculty, students, school and hospital.
Calgary General Hospital School of Nursing
- CA ACU GBA F0389
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about collections (1911-1936), an accessions register (1928-1929), and visitors books (1928-1933).
Calgary Public Museum
- Siguiente »