Showing 8 resultsArchival description
8 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- CA ACU GBA F0031
- The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, and irrigation reports.
Alberta Irrigation Projects Association
- CA ACU GBA F0384
- 1886-1960, predominant 1907-1947
The fonds consists of minutes (1909-1948), annual reports, agreements to provide service, legal agreements, lists of properties and assets, financial records, income tax returns, shareholders' records, construction records, and scripts for radio broadcasts sponsored by the company. Includes films, photographs and slides of power plant, dam and transmission line construction (1910-1962), and employee outings. Also includes Calgary Water Power Co. minutes (1890-1934), incorporation ordinance and bylaws, correspondence, agreements, annual reports, and financial records; and financial records of Montreal Engineering Co., Saskatchewan office, and Prairie Power Co., Regina. Also includes drawings relating to the automation of plants and dams.
Calgary Power Company
- CA ACU GBA F0432
- 1885-1959, predominant 1906-1954
- The fonds consists of general correspondence (1906-1954); correspondence regarding land sales and purchases (1903-1953), and the Suffield and Vauxhall townsites (1903-1953); and payment collection correspondence and reports (1924-1954). Includes farm and grazing leases (1917-1959); crop records (1943-1945); hay permits (1917-1953); engineering, land, progress and financial reports (1914- 1949); water agreements (1917-1954); easements (1919-1921); tax records (1924-1951); and weather reports (1885-1924). Also includes statutory declarations (1921-1941); general ledgers (1908-1915, 1921-1922); land sale register (1912-1920); cost ledger (1937-1946); and photographs of Vauxhall and Suffield areas (ca. 1920), and CLI Co. staff and equipment (1913-1921).
Canada Land and Irrigation Company
- CA ACU GBA F0544
The fonds consists of correspondence, contracts and wage agreements, minutes, reports, reference material and financial records; photographs of coal mining operations and conferences, and of individuals prominent in the industry; recorded interviews with L.C. Stevens and Mike Vitalli about the history of coal mining in the west; and an address by Lieutenant-Governor MacEwan to the 24th Canadian Conference on Coal.
Coal Association of Canada
- CA ACU GBA F1481
- 1907-1964, predominant 1922-1952
The fonds consists of surveying correspondence and plans (1922-1953), field notebooks (1926-1952), military papers (1915-1917), some personal correspondence (1907-1964), and photographs of survey parties and camps (1909-1910, 1928-1929).
Pinder, George Zouch
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta