Showing 8 resultsArchival description
7 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU GBA F0354
- 1867-2007, predominant 1950-1975
- The fonds consists of administrative records: policies, annual reports, organizational charts, briefs and papers, minutes, personnel records, committee minutes and reports, enrollment statistics and forms, and budgets; curriculum records: calendars, student evaluations, studies, and course outlines; and student affairs records: student council minutes, reports and financial statements; and School of Nursing Alumni records. Includes newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs (1897-1967) of nurses' residence, faculty, students, school and hospital.
Calgary General Hospital School of Nursing
- CA ACU GBA F0384
- 1886-1960, predominant 1907-1947
The fonds consists of minutes (1909-1948), annual reports, agreements to provide service, legal agreements, lists of properties and assets, financial records, income tax returns, shareholders' records, construction records, and scripts for radio broadcasts sponsored by the company. Includes films, photographs and slides of power plant, dam and transmission line construction (1910-1962), and employee outings. Also includes Calgary Water Power Co. minutes (1890-1934), incorporation ordinance and bylaws, correspondence, agreements, annual reports, and financial records; and financial records of Montreal Engineering Co., Saskatchewan office, and Prairie Power Co., Regina. Also includes drawings relating to the automation of plants and dams.
Calgary Power Company
- CA ACU GBA F1396
- 1886-1986, predominant 1912-1969
The fonds consists of biographical, personal and family papers (1886-1982); records about the establishment and promotion of the Noble Foundation (1912-1921); material compiled in 1957 by Glenbow staff member O.S. Longman about the Noble Foundation, Cameron Ranch, Sir Roderick W. Cameron, etc.(1913-1957); Noble Farms records including correspondence about farming operations, and the development, manufacture, patenting and marketing of the Noble Cultivator ((1933-1940); Noble Cultivators Ltd. patent records, promotional literature, patent infringement correspondence, financial ledgers, employee timesheets, and films (directed by Carly Stewart) featuring Noble agricultural implements (1937-1986). Includes extensive photographs of agricultural activities on the Cameron Ranch and Grandview Farm, the farm implements factory, family members, and Nobleford (aerial views).
Noble, Charles Sherwood
- CA ACU GBA F0570
- 1948-1975, predominant 1960-1975
- The fonds consists of minute books, membership records, correspondence, financial records and legal documents.
Construction and General Workers Union. Local 1111
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta