Mostrar 22 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- CA ACU GBA F1396
- 1886-1986, predominant 1912-1969
The fonds consists of biographical, personal and family papers (1886-1982); records about the establishment and promotion of the Noble Foundation (1912-1921); material compiled in 1957 by Glenbow staff member O.S. Longman about the Noble Foundation, Cameron Ranch, Sir Roderick W. Cameron, etc.(1913-1957); Noble Farms records including correspondence about farming operations, and the development, manufacture, patenting and marketing of the Noble Cultivator ((1933-1940); Noble Cultivators Ltd. patent records, promotional literature, patent infringement correspondence, financial ledgers, employee timesheets, and films (directed by Carly Stewart) featuring Noble agricultural implements (1937-1986). Includes extensive photographs of agricultural activities on the Cameron Ranch and Grandview Farm, the farm implements factory, family members, and Nobleford (aerial views).
Noble, Charles S.
- CA ACU GBA F1322
- The fonds consists of architectural plans by Millar, photographs of the Millar family and Calgary views, and miscellany.
Millar, Rex Arlo
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1172
The fonds consists of his autobiographical manuscript, "Pioneers and Pioneering in Western Canada" (1963); correspondence, notes and reports he compiled for Glenbow related to Alberta agriculture and irrigation (1894-1964); films related to a wide variety of agricultural topics (ca. 1920-1955); photographs of agriculture and agricultural personalities (1884-1959); and excerpts from the 1885 Riel Rebellion (North West Rebellion) diary of his father, Charles Longman.
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F0913
- 1913-1982, predominant 1939-1982
The fonds consists of business correspondence of dairy farm operations and livestock export business; Hays Converters breeding and performance records and marketing correspondence; personal correspondence, invitations, memberships, and records of organizations in which he was involved; Hays' Stampede Breakfast guest lists and financial records; and photographs and slides of family, livestock, Stampede activities, and Harry as mayor, Minister of Agriculture and Senator.
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beef Cattle Performance Association, Alberta Egg and Fowl Marketing Board, Alberta Egg and poultry Producers' Association, Alberta Jersey Cattle Club, Alberta Livestock Associations, artificial insemination, Bar U Ranch, Beagle Ranch (Lomond), Archie Boyce, Boys' Clubs of Calgary, Calgary Board of Trade, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Golf and Country Club, Calgary Power, Canada Permanent Trust, Canadian Charolais Association, Canadian Hackney Society, Canadian Hays Converters Association, Canadian Marchigiana Association, Canadian Percheron Association, Canadian Swine Breeders' Association, CFAC radio, Chianina cattle, Clear Lake Ranch (Stavely), Bob and Ann de Vries, Jean Frydman, Jack Gallagher, Grace Hospital (Calgary), Daniel P. Hays, Thomas E. Hays, Hays and Earl Ltd., Hays-Moore and Earl Ltd, Holstein-Friesian Association of Canada, Home Oil Co., Hutterites, irrigation, Jenkins Groceteria, Jersey cattle, Lakeside Feeders (Brooks), Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific, Lethbridge Central Feeders' Association, J. Russell Love, Natural Resources Growth Fund, Old Man River Hereford Ranch (Pincher Creek), Paragon Properties, Pekisko Gas Co-op, Lloyd Pickard, Pincher Creek Ranches, Rotary Club of Calgary, Running Bar X Ranch (Medicine Hat), Kathleen Whitton Ryan, sheep, Simmental cattle, United Dairies, Universal Semen Service (Cardston), V Bar V Ranch (Wardlow), Western Breeders Service (Balzac), and S.B. Williams.
Hays, Harry William
- CA ACU GBA F0824
- 1860-1974, predominant 1952-1969
- The fonds consists of correspondence regarding Luxton and Glenbow acquisitions and displays (1947-1969), and inventories of artifacts (1957-1966); and photographs, invoices, licences, calendars, articles and miscellany collected for Glenbow by Cathcart (1860-1969). Includes Cathcart's personal correspondence and notes (1931-1974), recorded interview about his life (including transcript), postcards, greeting cards, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, photographs, a film and miscellany.
Cathcart, John George (Red)
- CA ACU GBA F0472
- The fonds consists of Canadian Anthracite Coal Company records: incorporation documents, bylaws, minutes (1886-1954), correspondence (1886-1909, 1937-1938), director's reports (1923-1939, 1942-1944), annual statements (1938-1952), agreements, mortgages, transfers, engineering plans (1891-1946), stock subscription book (1886), financial records (1886-1893, 1924-1952), schedule of salaries (1942), and miscellany. Also consists of Canmore Mines Ltd. records: administrative and operational records (1910s-1980s), minutes (1961- 1969), president's correspondence (1926-1973), financial statements (1958-1967), letterbooks of mine manager James J. Morris (1911-1913, 1917), and photographs of office building construction (1962). Includes Canmore Coal Company records on microfilm: employee registers (1897-1918), letterbooks (1912-1919), tonnage book (1907-1935), deductions for offences book (1934-1940) and financial records (1911-1937).
Canmore Mines Limited
- CA ACU GBA F0446
- The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th-anniversary book: newspaper clippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
Canadian Hostelling Association
- CA ACU GBA F0433
- The fonds consists of articles of association and bylaws (1882-1964); minutes (1882-1965); annual reports (1883-1968); legal documents and agreements (1882-1914); shareholders' records (1882-1966); records of townsite sales (1882-1910); records of farmland sales (1882-1968); applications and contracts with individual purchasers (1917-1934); registers of deeds transfers (1883-1977); some land examination records (1913-1927); correspondence of the Land Commissioner, especially Virginie Smith (1887-1977); financial records including cashbooks, journals and ledgers (1882-1968); and records related to mineral rights and oil and gas leases (1930-1969). Includes records of the company's affiliate, Western Provinces Land Company (1925-1969).
Canada Northwest Land Co.