Mostrando 20 resultadosDescripción archivística
- CA ACU TMM F0142
Consists of 11 colour photographs recording the last trooping at Currie Barracks before its closure in 1997. Photographs have no captions.
- CA ACU SPC F0179
Fonds consists of correspondence, photographs, stage design, newspaper clippings, brochures and programs for various drama productions.
- CA ACU SPC F0173
Fonds consists of correspondence; notebooks, manuscripts of poems, poetry collections, novels, essay collections, articles, book reviews, essays, conference papers, interviews and prose from rob mclennan's blog; editing and publishing files; material relating to reading series; articles, interviews, reviews and other material about r. mclennan; works by others; and miscellaneous materials of interest collected by r. mclennan.
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
- The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1172
- The fonds consists of his autobiographical manuscript, "Pioneers and Pioneering in Western Canada" (1963); correspondence, notes and reports he compiled for Glenbow related to Alberta agriculture and irrigation (1894-1964); films related to a wide variety of agricultural topics (ca. 1920-1955); photographs of agriculture and agricultural personalities (1884-1959); and excerpts from the 1885 Riel Rebellion (North West Rebellion) diary of his father, Charles Longman.
- CA ACU GBA F1004
- The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F0913
- 1913-1982, predominant 1939-1982
The fonds consists of business correspondence of dairy farm operations and livestock export business; Hays Converters breeding and performance records and marketing correspondence; personal correspondence, invitations, memberships, and records of organizations in which he was involved; Hays' Stampede Breakfast guest lists and financial records; and photographs and slides of family, livestock, Stampede activities, and Harry as mayor, Minister of Agriculture and Senator.
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beef Cattle Performance Association, Alberta Egg and Fowl Marketing Board, Alberta Egg and poultry Producers' Association, Alberta Jersey Cattle Club, Alberta Livestock Associations, artificial insemination, Bar U Ranch, Beagle Ranch (Lomond), Archie Boyce, Boys' Clubs of Calgary, Calgary Board of Trade, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Golf and Country Club, Calgary Power, Canada Permanent Trust, Canadian Charolais Association, Canadian Hackney Society, Canadian Hays Converters Association, Canadian Marchigiana Association, Canadian Percheron Association, Canadian Swine Breeders' Association, CFAC radio, Chianina cattle, Clear Lake Ranch (Stavely), Bob and Ann de Vries, Jean Frydman, Jack Gallagher, Grace Hospital (Calgary), Daniel P. Hays, Thomas E. Hays, Hays and Earl Ltd., Hays-Moore and Earl Ltd, Holstein-Friesian Association of Canada, Home Oil Co., Hutterites, irrigation, Jenkins Groceteria, Jersey cattle, Lakeside Feeders (Brooks), Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific, Lethbridge Central Feeders' Association, J. Russell Love, Natural Resources Growth Fund, Old Man River Hereford Ranch (Pincher Creek), Paragon Properties, Pekisko Gas Co-op, Lloyd Pickard, Pincher Creek Ranches, Rotary Club of Calgary, Running Bar X Ranch (Medicine Hat), Kathleen Whitton Ryan, sheep, Simmental cattle, United Dairies, Universal Semen Service (Cardston), V Bar V Ranch (Wardlow), Western Breeders Service (Balzac), and S.B. Williams.
Hays, Harry William
- CA ACU GBA F0824
- 1860-1974, predominant 1952-1969
- The fonds consists of correspondence regarding Luxton and Glenbow acquisitions and displays (1947-1969), and inventories of artifacts (1957-1966); and photographs, invoices, licences, calendars, articles and miscellany collected for Glenbow by Cathcart (1860-1969). Includes Cathcart's personal correspondence and notes (1931-1974), recorded interview about his life (including transcript), postcards, greeting cards, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, photographs, a film and miscellany.
Cathcart, John George (Red)
- CA ACU GBA F0472
- The fonds consists of Canadian Anthracite Coal Company records: incorporation documents, bylaws, minutes (1886-1954), correspondence (1886-1909, 1937-1938), director's reports (1923-1939, 1942-1944), annual statements (1938-1952), agreements, mortgages, transfers, engineering plans (1891-1946), stock subscription book (1886), financial records (1886-1893, 1924-1952), schedule of salaries (1942), and miscellany. Also consists of Canmore Mines Ltd. records: administrative and operational records (1910s-1980s), minutes (1961- 1969), president's correspondence (1926-1973), financial statements (1958-1967), letterbooks of mine manager James J. Morris (1911-1913, 1917), and photographs of office building construction (1962). Includes Canmore Coal Company records on microfilm: employee registers (1897-1918), letterbooks (1912-1919), tonnage book (1907-1935), deductions for offences book (1934-1940) and financial records (1911-1937).
Canmore Mines Limited
- CA ACU GBA F0446
- The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th-anniversary book: newspaper clippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
Canadian Hostelling Association