Showing 20 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
Breen, David H.
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
- The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.
- CA ACU GBA F0329
- The fonds consists of constitution and rules (1911); minutes (1913-1924, 1927-1928, 1947-1957, 1959-1964, 1970-1999); correspondence (1913-1921); office files (1952-1958, 1978-2007); financial records (1954-1990); scrapbooks (1950-1983); and photographs (1921-1970).
Calgary and District Labour Council
- CA ACU GBA F0354
- 1867-2007, predominant 1950-1975
- The fonds consists of administrative records: policies, annual reports, organizational charts, briefs and papers, minutes, personnel records, committee minutes and reports, enrollment statistics and forms, and budgets; curriculum records: calendars, student evaluations, studies, and course outlines; and student affairs records: student council minutes, reports and financial statements; and School of Nursing Alumni records. Includes newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs (1897-1967) of nurses' residence, faculty, students, school and hospital.
Calgary General Hospital School of Nursing
- CA ACU GBA F0389
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about collections (1911-1936), an accessions register (1928-1929), and visitors books (1928-1933).
Calgary Public Museum
- CA ACU GBA F0391
- The fonds consists of constitution, incorporation documents, and bylaws (1935-1975); minutes (1944-1977); financial records (1942-1978); membership lists (1944-1979); annual reports (1964-1975); correspondence; insurance records; program records; social committee records; news releases; newsletters; and newsclippings. Includes 1983 manuscript "The First 25 Years of the Calgary Ski Club, 1935-1960" by Cam Mitchell and research materials and interview transcripts used in its preparation. Also includes posters, and photographs of club members and activities (ca. 1970s).
Calgary Ski Club
- CA ACU GBA F0430
- The fonds consists of Orders, Part II regarding personnel in various military formations, field batteries, brigades and regiments.
- CA ACU GBA F0433
- The fonds consists of articles of association and bylaws (1882-1964); minutes (1882-1965); annual reports (1883-1968); legal documents and agreements (1882-1914); shareholders' records (1882-1966); records of townsite sales (1882-1910); records of farmland sales (1882-1968); applications and contracts with individual purchasers (1917-1934); registers of deeds transfers (1883-1977); some land examination records (1913-1927); correspondence of the Land Commissioner, especially Virginie Smith (1887-1977); financial records including cashbooks, journals and ledgers (1882-1968); and records related to mineral rights and oil and gas leases (1930-1969). Includes records of the company's affiliate, Western Provinces Land Company (1925-1969).
Canada Northwest Land