Mostrar 16 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- CA ACU SPC F0173
Fonds consists of correspondence; notebooks, manuscripts of poems, poetry collections, novels, essay collections, articles, book reviews, essays, conference papers, interviews and prose from rob mclennan's blog; editing and publishing files; material relating to reading series; articles, interviews, reviews and other material about r. mclennan; works by others; and miscellaneous materials of interest collected by r. mclennan.
- CA ACU SPC F0179
Fonds consists of correspondence, photographs, stage design, newspaper clippings, brochures and programs for various drama productions.
- CA ACU GBA F0389
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about collections (1911-1936), an accessions register (1928-1929), and visitors books (1928-1933).
Calgary Public Museum
- CA ACU GBA F0824
- 1860-1974, predominant 1952-1969
- The fonds consists of correspondence regarding Luxton and Glenbow acquisitions and displays (1947-1969), and inventories of artifacts (1957-1966); and photographs, invoices, licences, calendars, articles and miscellany collected for Glenbow by Cathcart (1860-1969). Includes Cathcart's personal correspondence and notes (1931-1974), recorded interview about his life (including transcript), postcards, greeting cards, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, photographs, a film and miscellany.
Cathcart, John George (Red)
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- CA ACU GBA F0391
- The fonds consists of constitution, incorporation documents, and bylaws (1935-1975); minutes (1944-1977); financial records (1942-1978); membership lists (1944-1979); annual reports (1964-1975); correspondence; insurance records; program records; social committee records; news releases; newsletters; and newsclippings. Includes 1983 manuscript "The First 25 Years of the Calgary Ski Club, 1935-1960" by Cam Mitchell and research materials and interview transcripts used in its preparation. Also includes posters, and photographs of club members and activities (ca. 1970s).
Calgary Ski Club
- CA ACU GBA F0446
- The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th-anniversary book: newspaper clippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
Canadian Hostelling Association
- CA ACU GBA F0433
- The fonds consists of articles of association and bylaws (1882-1964); minutes (1882-1965); annual reports (1883-1968); legal documents and agreements (1882-1914); shareholders' records (1882-1966); records of townsite sales (1882-1910); records of farmland sales (1882-1968); applications and contracts with individual purchasers (1917-1934); registers of deeds transfers (1883-1977); some land examination records (1913-1927); correspondence of the Land Commissioner, especially Virginie Smith (1887-1977); financial records including cashbooks, journals and ledgers (1882-1968); and records related to mineral rights and oil and gas leases (1930-1969). Includes records of the company's affiliate, Western Provinces Land Company (1925-1969).
Canada Northwest Land
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
- The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.
- CA ACU TMM F0142
Consists of 11 colour photographs recording the last trooping at Currie Barracks before its closure in 1997. Photographs have no captions.