Mostrando 1500 resultadosDescripción archivística
- CA ACU GBA F0383
The fonds consists of photographs of polo teams, ranchers, the Mannix family and Mannix construction work.
Calgary Polo Club
- CA ACU GBA F0381
- 1956-1988, predominant 1987-1988
The fonds consists of bylaws (1956), annual report (1962), and newsletters, The Derrick (1974-1975, 1987-1988).
Calgary Petroleum Club
- CA ACU GBA F0380
The fonds consists of correspondence, programs, posters and photographs of productions.
Calgary Opera Association
- CA ACU GBA F0378
- [ca. 1910]-1980
The fonds consists of Calgary Normal School library accession registers (1925-1960); group portrait of a graduating class (ca. 1910); biographies of 1943-1944 graduating class collected for 1979 reunion; and address, photographs, program, newsclippings, class list, and guest register from 1979 reunion. Includes guest register from 1980 reunion and miscellany.
Calgary Normal School
- CA ACU GBA F0374
- 1942-1958, predominant 1940-1946
The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, membership roll, financial records, a film of the unit training and photographs of members.
Calgary Mounted Constabulary
- CA ACU GBA F0372
The fonds consists of incorporation documents (1929), minutes (1927-1932, 1936-1955, 1973-1990), library committee minutes (1935-1953), correspondence (1927-1933, 1947-1990), complaints about doctors (1951-1980), membership information sheets (1986-1988) and account books (1946-1960, 1980-1989).
Calgary Medical Society
- CA ACU GBA F0370
- The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, annual reports, minutes, correspondence, reports and resolutions, and membership lists. Includes financial records, records detailing projects, yearbooks, newsletters, newsclippings and scrapbooks, and photographs of National Council of Women meetings and CLCW activities. Also includes an illustrated history of the group, compiled in 1994.
- Records related to the following subjects are also int his fonds. See inventory for details: PEOPLE: Sen. Martha Bielish, Harvey A. Buckmaster, Margaret R. Buckmaster, Marion Burke, Averil G. Bush, Johnnie Chorny, Mrs. Russell Clark, Mabel Crossland, Joyce Doolittle, Mary Dover, Phyllis Ellis, Maria Erikson, Aileen Fish, Donna Fraser, Inger Gordon, Ruth Gorman, Dorothy Groves, Mary Guichon, Ethel Margaret Johnson, Grace Johnson, Mary Ellen Johnson, Alice Jane Jukes, Muriel Kovitz, Patricia Krasinski, Jean Leslie, Matt Lindstrom, Grace Martens, Mary Munn, Irene Murdoch, Majorie Norris, Elizabeth Pederson, Pansy Pue, Maude Riley, Eliane Silverman, Margaret Southern, Grace Stonewall, Gwen Thorssen, Leone Wellwood, Chief Una Wesley, and Frances Wright. ORGANIZATIONS, etc.: Alberta Women's Bureau, American Woman's Club, Bowness-Montgomery Day Care Association, Calgary parks, Calgary Birth Control Association, Calgary Business and Professional Women's Club, Calgary Indian Friendship Centre, Calgary Safety Council, Calgary Status of Women Status Committee, Calgary Urban Committee, Calgary Women's Institute, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) tracks, Catholic Women's League, Citizens' Open Government study, Edmonton Local Council of Women, Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire (IODE), International Women's Year, John Howard Society, Junior League of Calgary, juvenile delinquency, National Council of Jewish Women, Regina Local Council of Women, Rehabilitation Society of Calgary, Rundle Lodge (Calgary), Social Planning Council of Calgary, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), United Nations Association, University of Calgary Faculty Women's Club, University Women's Club, Victorian Order of Nurses, Voice of Women, Volunteer Bureau of Calgary, Women of Unifarm, and Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA).
Calgary Local Council of Women
- CA ACU GBA F0368
The fonds consists of minutes (1912-1930, 1944-1972), correspondence (1928, 1937-1979), financial records (1930s-1970s) and miscellany.
Calgary Labor Temple Company
- CA ACU GBA F2057
The fonds consists of notebooks relating to his work as a journalist and to conferences he attended, a few family letters, books on oil and on the law, various pamphlets and business cards, postcards, and miscellaneous papers. Also consists of photographs (prints and negatives) and slides of the following: pipelines, oil and gas fields; various industries and factories around Alberta and Canada; mountains and natural scenery in Alberta and other parts of Canada; trips to Australia, the USA, and Britain; basketball and other sporting events; family, friends and colleagues, etc. Well represented in this fonds are photographs of equipment and pipelines from TransCanada Pipe Lines (TCPL), Marine Pipeline and Dredging (MPD), Alberta Gas Trunk Line (AGTL), Westcoast, Mannix, HC Price, Interprovincial Pipelines (IPPL), and many other companies.
- CA ACU GBA F0358
- 1886-1988, predominant 1928-1988
The fonds consists of published and unpublished news photographs (1886-1986) which include photographs of Calgary and Alberta events, personalities, buildings and sports teams; the southern Alberta oil industry; Calgary military personalities and views (1940s-1960s); and royal visits to Calgary (1951, 1953). Also consists of correspondence (1928-1965); financial records (1929-1970); union agreements (1947-1960); bylaw (1938); and property inventory (1913). Includes essays entered by Calgary pioneers in a Herald competition (1970); sketches, plans and maps of Calgary areas and buildings (1956-1961); miscellaneous programs, bulletins and newsclippings, and reference material; transcripts, court documents, etc regarding lawsuits of Rod Sykes - material used by Herald reporter Vern Simaluk to write his columns; radio programs involving Rev. John Thomas (1953).