Showing 746 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0064
The fonds consists of W.D. Albright's articles on agricultural topics and on Peace River area history, his radio broadcasts on victory loans, photographs of the Beaverlodge Station and correspondence. Included is historical material related to the communities of Beaverlodge, Battle River, Fort St. John, Hudson Hope, Fort Vermilion, Grande Prairie, Grouard, High Prairie, Lesser Slave Lake, Pouce Coupe, Rolla, Dawson Creek, Shaftesbury, Dunvegan, Spirit River and Wanham. Also includes biographical material on the Albright family; historical reminiscences, interviews and photographs collected from the Peace River territory; material prepared for a book on the area by Albright, compiled and edited by Mrs. W.D. Albright; meteorological records; and newsclippings.
- CA ACU GBA F0075
The fonds consists of reports, resolutions, newsclippings, etc. relating to agricultural and transportation issues in Peace River district, and to the UFA.
- CA ACU GBA F0106
- 1893-1957, predominant 1910-1933
The fonds consists of charter, bylaws and minutes (1906-1907) of the American Society of Equity, Broadway Local Union; Adam Armey's naturalization papers, financial, homestead and brand records; and newsletters, pamphlets and programs collected by Harcourt Armey while serving in Korea and Germany. Also includes photographs of the Armey family, postcards, and greeting cards.
- CA ACU GBA F0089
- 1895-1971, predominant 1919-1931
- The fonds consists of Ole and Mary's estate and personal papers, and land contracts. Also includes biographical information on the family and a photograph of Ole.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS: Aberdeen Land Company, Martin Berg, Jeff Bowling, John Deere Co., J.R. Watt, J.E. McGarvey, Henry Miller, John Miller, Per Tveraaen, and Valley View Farm.
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Bassano Dam, Battle Lake, Bow Valley Livestock Feeders Association, Brooks Central Livestock Feeders Association, Canadian Red Cross (Bow Slope branch), County of Newell No. 4, Wesley Crook, East Bow Valley Livestock Feeders Association, Eastern Irrigation District, Helmut Entrup, 4-H, Ray Fukuda, Hays Feeder Association, Lalovee Jensen, livestock brands, James Lyle Murphy, Rainier, Robert L. Scott, Jack Sewell, South Slope Livestock Feeders Association, George Swenson, Tilley-Rolling Hills Livestock Feeders Association, M.A. Valli, and Harry Veiner.
Anderson, Carl J.
- CA ACU GBA F0098
The fonds consists of land certificates, tax papers, and receipts.
- CA ACU GBA F0363
The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws (1956-1990); minutes (1979-1990); membership reports (1963-1964, 1976-1989); financial records (1978-1990); project proposals (1979-1991); awards albums (1953-1962, 1970-1972, 1978-1990); Pot O' Gold records (1978-1991); Outstanding Young Farmers records, including posters and extensive photographs and slides (1980-1990); projects files (1977-1990); conventions records (1980-1992); and newsletters (1980-1988).
- CA ACU GBA F0960
The fonds consists of minutes and accounts of the Pekisko Polo Club (Gee-Bung Polo Club) (1904-1914); photographs of polo teams, ranching, and High River personalities (1904-1921); newsclippings about polo (1907-1913, 1930); and a polo rule book (1934).
- CA ACU GBA F0967
- 1900-1957, predominant 1909-1911
The fonds consists of her manuscript (written in the 1940s) about ranch life near Priddis taken from 1909-1911 letters; marriage certificate, autobiographical notes, passport, birth certificate and form, and manuscript called "Big Ben Woman" (ca. 1950). Also consists of photographs of Monica, Billie and the Priddis ranches (ca. 1900-1951).
- CA ACU GBA F0969
- 1874-1974, predominant 1950-1974
The fonds consists of J.B. Cross' administrative papers (1950- 1965); reference files about displays and daily activities (1960-1974); records of collections (1962-1974); curator's reports and acquisition correspondence (1973-1974); various historical documents collected by the organization (1624, 1837, 1916-1969); and extensive photographs of North-West Mounted Police, the Calgary Brewing and Malting Company, Calgary Stampede events and champions, and Calgary (1874-1973).
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: agricultural machinery, Charles Beil, brands, buffalo, Dick Cosgrave, firearms, Clem Gardner, John A. Grant, William Shaw "Billy" Henry, Pete Knight, Herman Linder, Norman Luxton, Grant MacEwan, Old Time Rangemen's Association, Charles M. Russell, Tom Three Persons, and Treaty 7.
Horseman's Hall of Fame