Showing 407 resultsArchival description
107 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0201
The fonds consists of Beveridge and Johnson account book including accounts, correspondence, estimates, invoices and receipts related to the building of the Johnson Block.
Beveridge and Johnson
- CA ACU GBA F0189
The fonds consists of incorporation documents (1925), minutes (1925-1973), contracts and tenders registers (1944-1984), cashbooks (1916-1918, 1936), office manual (1944), scrapbook (1948-1951), shareholders records (1946-1972) and photographs of buildings constructed by firm (1912-1950s).
Bennett and White
- CA ACU GBA F0175
The fonds consists of general ledger (1926-1933), catalogues, photographs of the Greig family and stores (1918-1930), and a brief history of the store.
Beehive Linen and Wool Shop
- CA ACU GBA F0211
- The fonds consists of diaries (1937-1949, 1950-1971); business, organizational and personal correspondence; scrapbooks of newspaper clippings about local personalities and events; and photographs of stores and family.
- CA ACU GBA F0197
- 1856-1964, predominant 1909-1964
- The fonds consists of George's correspondence, receipts, legal records, and insurance policies; Ada's correspondence with her children, her short stories and poems; George and Ada's family photographs (1901-1916); Herbert's school work books, notes, exams, military certificates,notebooks and photographs (primarily of Canadian military hospital on Lemnos); Hugh's farm correspondence, receipts, legal records, school reports, political material, and postcards; A. Gladys' correspondence, receipts, and legal records; P. Harold Morgan's insurance policies and irrigation and farm prices notebook; and H. William's contest entries. Includes correspondence, account books and sales agreement of the Strathmore Hardware Co. (1911-1924); Strathmore Sorosis Society minutes and correspondence (1934); Gleichen Conservative Constituency Association minute book (1958-1962); Oat Huller Coop agreements and receipts (1943-1945); Chinook Yellowknife Gold Syndicate agreements, minutes, correspondence and receipts (1946-1948); and Wheatland Weather Modification Association minutes and agreement (1962). Also includes one file of Henry Guy Stanger Cole's legal papers (1914).
- CA ACU GBA F0166
The fonds consists of photographs of Frederick Bertram Cooper and family; parades; military views; buildings, schools, street scenes and views of Calgary, Alberta. Includes ledgers (1910-1911).
Bayne and Cooper Photographic Studio
- CA ACU GBA F1142
The fonds consists of John Leslie's family and business correspondence, and real estate ledger; Jack Leslie's election papers, correspondence, speeches, invitations and conference papers; photographs of the family and of functions attended by Mayor Leslie; and Jean Leslie's genealogical sketches, historical articles, research files and interviews. Includes recorded interviews with Helen Yule about the EP Ranch, John James Saucier, Jack Grogan, Carl Cummer, Dudley Batchelor, Mrs. Leinweber, Mary Dover, Archdeacon Swanson, Sydney Vallance, A.G. Graves, Isobel Newton, Judge Thorson, Tom Dorchester, Ron Glass, Tom Glass, Kelly Sutherland, Gary Dorchester, Clarence Mack, Art Briars, Sadie Briars, James M. Wardle, and "Harry" who was involved in the construction of the Banff Windermere Highway.
- CA ACU GBA F0159
The fonds consists of financial records and income tax returns (1959-1986); and architectural and interior designer's plans of the store (ca. 1976).
- CA ACU GBA F0155
- 1912-1969, predominant 1941-1969
The fonds consists of articles of association and minutes of Odeon (Grand) Theatre Ltd. (1941-1944); correspondence with distributors about movie bookings (1946- 1969); scrapbook of newsclippings about the Grand Theatre (1919-1924); programs for events held at the Grand (1912-1914, 1942-1955); photographs of the Palace and Grand Theatres (1920s-1964); papers regarding relocation of Canadian Pacific Railway in downtown Calgary (1963-1964); and a recorded interview with Jack Barron about his life and business activities.
- CA ACU GBA F1546
- 1935-1978, predominant 1951-1975
- The fonds consists of personal correspondence, invitations, programs, newsclippings and a recorded interview; and business correspondence and reports pertaining to Meadowlark Athletic Association, construction of the Beth Israel Synagogue, Calgary Community Foundation, opening of the CN Tower in Edmonton, and other business activities. Includes photographs of Bel-Aire Estates, United Trailer Company and various Calgary organizations. Also includes audio recordings of a Calgary Community Foundation meeting (1971), and a Beth Israel 25th Anniversary event (1976); also includes records relating to Camp B'Nai Brith Riback at Pine Lake.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: A.G. "Tony" Anselmo, Canadian Council of Christians and Jews, Harry Cohen, curling, Maclean E. "Mac" Jones, D.P. "Danny" McCullough, Ronald Donald Southern, and Charles Waterman.