Showing 233 resultsArchival description
78 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F1672
- 1894-2005, predominant 1918-2005
The fonds consists of diaries, correspondence, photographs, newsclippings and programs related to her musical career and pupils. Also includes a scrapbook compiled by her friend and sometime accompanist, Dulcie Bishop Payne.
- CA ACU GBA F1187
The fonds consists of administrative and operational records of Lunchbox Theatre during its first 25 years. Primary series include incorporation documents and historical information, financial statements, minutes, publicity, production records and records relating to Stage One – The Petro-Canada Plays.
Lunchbox Theatre Society
- CA ACU GBA F0389
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about collections (1911-1936), an accessions register (1928-1929), and visitors books (1928-1933).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Natural History Society, Prof. John A. Allan, G. Allen, A.J. Aylesworth, Barnum Brown, buffalo, Thomas S. Burns, Calgary Horticultural Society, Alexander Calhoun, Earl D. Campbell, Canadian Independent Naturalists Association, W.G. Carpenter, Walter Carter, Cyril Child, Ernest W. Coffin, William E. Cutler, G.F. Dippie, G.R. Dolan, Roy R. Fowler, John A. Grant, P.C. Bernard Hervey, Newton Langford, Benjamin Lawton, Clare Leighton, Prof. Francis J. Lewis, Duncan Marshall, Dr. Herbert H. Moshier, J.A. Munro, Red Deer River, Mary T.S. Schaffer, Ernest Thomson Seton, George E. Wood, and William R. Wright.
Calgary Public Museum
- CA ACU GBA F1785
The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, contracts, production records, scripts, programs, press releases, newsclippings, scrapbooks, posters, set designs, and photographs and slides of Theatre Calgary and its predecessors.
- CA ACU GBA F1513
- 1914-2000, predominant 1972-2000
The fonds consists of bylaws and minutes (1972-1987); office files, including booking records (1972-2000); contracts, programs and reviews (1972-1987); architectural plans (1914-1984); photographs of the interior and exterior of Pumphouse (1970s-1980s); videos, primarily of drama day camps (late 1990s); and extensive posters of events held at the theatre (1971-1997).
- CA ACU GBA F2429
The fonds consists of cartoons dealing with rodeo, the Canadian Navy, western politics, sports and Christmas; and a photograph album containing views of his 1927 roping award, and commercial action shots of Calgary Exhibition and Stampede events.
- CA ACU GBA F2688
- [ca. 1870s-1970s]
The fonds consists of five series of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other memorabilia relating to the family, careers, personal lives and interests of Harold Warnica Price; Edward Parker Gardiner and Mary Jane Meters Gardiner and family; Irene Elizabeth Gardiner; Harold and Irene Price and their family; and Mary Elizabeth Price (Burns).
- CA ACU GBA F1988
The fonds consists of minutes, financial statements and administrative records; programs, posters, promotional materials and reviews for dance productions; dance school records; and newsletters, press releases, and newsclippings. Includes a file about Alice Murdoch Adams.
Decidedly Jazz Danceworks
- CA ACU GBA F0138
- 1922-1976, predominant 1922-1935
The fonds consists of photographs of family members and butter sculptures, brief biography, and scrapbook and newsclippings related to butter sculptures.
- CA ACU GBA C0137
The collection consists of recordings featuring these musicians amongst others: Charles Adams, Colin Adjun, David and Dorothy Aglukark, Etulu and Susan Aningmiuq, Juupie Arnaituk, Terry Cousineau, Ron Dillman, Etulu Etidlouie, Norman Glowich, David Gon, Anita Issaluk, Manfred Janssen, Hank Karr, Joe Loutchan, Charlie Panigoniak, William Tagoona, Mary Thompson, Alexis Utatnaq, and Jim Vautour.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation