Showing 4570 resultsArchival description
455 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU ARC F0036
Fonds consists of Professor Knudsen's research material into historical engines including engineering drawings, photographs, correspondence, and publications.
Knudsen, A. W. (Arthur)
- ACU GBA F2632
- [ca. 1911-1913]
The fonds consists of architectural plans of the Mount Royal house, designed by Calgary architects, Holman and Gotch.
- ACU GBA F1271
- [ca. 1925-1929]
The fonds consists of speeches made as leader of the Conservative Party of Alberta. Includes election campaign speeches, speeches made in the Legislature, and returns for the 1926 election.
- ACU GBA F2614
- Microfilmed 1982 (originally created 1857-1889)
The fonds consists of Rogers’s diaries (1857-1887) including detailed notes on his railway exploration activities; and his letterbooks containing outward correspondence (1878-1889).
- ACU GBA F1098
- [ca. 1910-1924]
The fonds consists of photographs of Banff area and postcard views of Calgary and various Alberta towns including Medicine Hat, Camrose, and Lethbridge.
- ACU GBA F0594
- 1885-1973, predominant 1885-1913
The fonds consists of A.E.'s teaching certificates and agreements, and homestead documents; photographs of the Willock and Cox families, and Pincher Creek area and personalities; recorded reminiscences of Mabel Cox Sykes about her family and nursing (1973); and A.E.'s extensive correspondence as Dominion Land sub-agent (1897- 1907) and as agent for the Calgary and Edmonton Land Company (1899-1911). Includes minutes of the Ancient Order of United Workmen, Castle View Lodge No. 43 (1903-1905). Also includes list of lands for sale on the Peigan reserve (1913).
- ACU GBA F0012
The fonds consists of photographs of personalities, commerce, institutions, events and buildings in Lethbridge and area including photographs from Waterton Lakes and Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park. Includes a few copy negatives of photographs dating from 1895-1905, and miscellaneous advertiques and order forms.
A.E. Cross Studios
- ACU GBA F0609
- 1836-1987, predominant 1890-1987
The fonds consists of extensive correspondence between A.E. Cross and Helen Cross (1899-1928); correspondence of A.E. Cross pertaining to the brewery, ranch, personal matters, and organizations in which he was active (1890-1932); correspondence of J.B. Cross regarding the brewery, ranch and personal matters (1933-1937); A7 Ranche business correspondence (1913-1943); Calgary Brewing and Malting Company business correspondence (1892-1906); Helen's correspondence and records of organization in which she was active (1880-1944); correspondence and school records of the Cross children (1912-1948); family memorabilia (1892-1949); correspondence and business records of Sandy Cross and Rothney Farm (1935-1987); and extensive photographs of the Cross family, the A7 Ranche, and Rothney Farm.
- ACU GBA F1054
- Photocopied 1986 (originally created 1918-1919)
The fonds consists of diary.
- ACU GBA F1437
- The fonds consists of correspondence, articles he wrote, records of organizations in which he was active, and reference material related to irrigation and erosion. Includes photographs of the family and Adelbert Cazier.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Agricultural Research Trust, Canadian Council of Resource Ministers, Canadian Water Resources Association, Manyberries Experimental Station, North American Water and Power Alliance, Oldman River, Special Areas Board, and Western Canada Conservation and Reclamation Association.