Mostrando 23 resultadosDescripción archivística
- CA ACU GBA F1322
The fonds consists of architectural plans by Millar, photographs of the Millar family and Calgary views, and miscellany.
Millar, Rex Arlo
- CA ACU GBA F1844
The fonds consists of constitutions and bylaws, minutes of the District Executive Board, proceedings of conventions, general correspondence, records of Workmen’s Compensation and Unemployment Insurance appeals, correspondence of District officers, correspondence with mine operators and Local Unions, financial records, membership records, reports and briefs to commissions of inquiry and legislators, records of negotiations and labour disputes, collective agreements with employers, records of Local Unions, newspaper clippings, collected miscellany, photographs, and an oral history interview. Records of the Welfare and Retirement Fund include minutes, decisions, annual reports, financial records, correspondence, reports, agreements, mine operators’ employment records, and case files of Welfare and Retirement Fund beneficiaries.
United Mine Workers of America. District 18
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
Breen, David H.
- CA ACU GBA F0472
- The fonds consists of Canadian Anthracite Coal Company records: incorporation documents, bylaws, minutes (1886-1954), correspondence (1886-1909, 1937-1938), director's reports (1923-1939, 1942-1944), annual statements (1938-1952), agreements, mortgages, transfers, engineering plans (1891-1946), stock subscription book (1886), financial records (1886-1893, 1924-1952), schedule of salaries (1942), and miscellany. Also consists of Canmore Mines Ltd. records: administrative and operational records (1910s-1980s), minutes (1961- 1969), president's correspondence (1926-1973), financial statements (1958-1967), letterbooks of mine manager James J. Morris (1911-1913, 1917), and photographs of office building construction (1962). Includes Canmore Coal Company records on microfilm: employee registers (1897-1918), letterbooks (1912-1919), tonnage book (1907-1935), deductions for offences book (1934-1940) and financial records (1911-1937).
Canmore Mines Limited
- CA ACU GBA F1396
- 1886-1986, predominant 1912-1969
The fonds consists of biographical, personal and family papers (1886-1982); records about the establishment and promotion of the Noble Foundation (1912-1921); material compiled in 1957 by Glenbow staff member O.S. Longman about the Noble Foundation, Cameron Ranch, Sir Roderick W. Cameron, etc.(1913-1957); Noble Farms records including correspondence about farming operations, and the development, manufacture, patenting and marketing of the Noble Cultivator ((1933-1940); Noble Cultivators Ltd. patent records, promotional literature, patent infringement correspondence, financial ledgers, employee timesheets, and films (directed by Carly Stewart) featuring Noble agricultural implements (1937-1986). Includes extensive photographs of agricultural activities on the Cameron Ranch and Grandview Farm, the farm implements factory, family members, and Nobleford (aerial views).
Noble, Charles Sherwood
- CA ACU GBA F1172
The fonds consists of his autobiographical manuscript, "Pioneers and Pioneering in Western Canada" (1963); correspondence, notes and reports he compiled for Glenbow related to Alberta agriculture and irrigation (1894-1964); films related to a wide variety of agricultural topics (ca. 1920-1955); photographs of agriculture and agricultural personalities (1884-1959); and excerpts from the 1885 Riel Rebellion (North West Rebellion) diary of his father, Charles Longman.
Longman, Oliver Stanley
- CA ACU GBA F0433
- The fonds consists of articles of association and bylaws (1882-1964); minutes (1882-1965); annual reports (1883-1968); legal documents and agreements (1882-1914); shareholders' records (1882-1966); records of townsite sales (1882-1910); records of farmland sales (1882-1968); applications and contracts with individual purchasers (1917-1934); registers of deeds transfers (1883-1977); some land examination records (1913-1927); correspondence of the Land Commissioner, especially Virginie Smith (1887-1977); financial records including cashbooks, journals and ledgers (1882-1968); and records related to mineral rights and oil and gas leases (1930-1969). Includes records of the company's affiliate, Western Provinces Land Company (1925-1969).
Canada Northwest Land Co.
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.