Showing 9 resultsArchival description
8 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0591
- 1795-1968, predominant 1911-1968
- The fonds consists of family correspondence (1911-1968); George's historical society correspondence, history articles by various authors (1923-1926), and newspaper clippings on historical topics (1897-1965); David's diary of boy scout activities (1927); family certificates, memberships, programs, greeting cards and autograph book; and photographs of farm machinery, the Ranchmen's Club and Calgary.
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
Breen, David H.
- CA ACU GBA C0005
- Photocopied 1971 (originally created 1880-1926)
- The collection consists of correspondence, circulars, petitions, and records about land and grazing leases.
- CA ACU GBA F0673
- 1861-1926, predominant 1861-1903
The fonds consists of correspondence, reports, appointments, newspaper clippings, etc., pertaining to the Dewdney Trail and his early career in British Columbia; correspondence, speeches, diaries (1879, 1882-1883, 1885-1886, 1888), reports and newspaper clippings related to his duties as Lieutenant-Governor and Indian Commissioner of the North-West Territories; appointments and correspondence as Minister of the Interior; some correspondence as Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia; and a series of personal correspondence of Blanche Dewdney (1914-1926).
- CA ACU GBA F1497
- The fonds consists predominantly of Elizabeth's manuscripts, newspaper columns, and reference materials pertaining to Alberta history and personalities. Includes a small amount of correspondence about her writing.
Price, Elizabeth Bailey
- CA ACU GBA C0048
- 1959-1964 (originally created 1878-1964)
The collection consists of research files and photographs regarding irrigation projects, irrigation companies and districts, government irrigation projects, and general irrigation development. Includes extensive biographical files on, and interviews with, individuals involved in irrigation and dryland farming.
- CA ACU GBA F0191
- 1899-1919, predominant 1899-1900
- The fonds consists of general correspondence (1899-1900), scrapbooks on his career and First World War (1910-1919), list of books in his personal library, and miscellany.
Bennett, Richard Bedford
- CA ACU GBA F1942
- 1879-1954, predominant 1895-1933
The fonds consists of correspondence, certificates, articles and notes, newspaper clippings, and photographs, primarily pertaining to Rocky Mountain personalities and history. Includes many photographs of Stoneys.
Wilson, Thomas Edmunds
- CA ACU GBA F1428
- 1849-1972, predominant 1849-1898
- The fonds consists of Orr's diaries (1849-1887, 1893-1897), indexed letterbooks (1888-1897), certificates, and account books; and family correspondence, autograph albums, family photographs, newspaper clippings and scrapbook.
Orr, Wesley Fletcher