Showing 2 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU SPC F0008-S0001-FL0196
Part of Alden Nowlan fonds.
- Contracts (1963 July 11 - 1979 November 19), between CBC and Alden Nowlan.
- Contracts for rights to broadcast works by A. Nowlan; for commissioning the writing of poetry, short stories, radio and television drama; and for guest appearances on various radio and television programs as interviewee, panelist and reader. Includes references to the following: Gardens of the wind; The shaft of light; Celebration (When we drive...); The execution; Summer; A night hawk fell with a sound like a shudder; Aunt Jane; Patricia Grey; Charlie; Saint John River; Looking for Nancy; The Chianti drinker's poem; Nests; He walks by moonlight; Vertigo; The worst Christmas gift that I ever received; The first game of the finals; There was an old woman from Wexford : radio play; A very common prescription; On being detested by a friend; Election song; He grows in understanding; Footnote on the 21st century history of Canadian literature; In praise of the great bull walrus; "Good sir," said Sancho Panza, "Take my advice and do not die".
- CA ACU SPC F0011-S0001-FL0195
Part of Brian Moore fonds.
- Correspondence (1977 March 31 - 1982 October 18), between representatives of CBC and B. Moore.
- Correspondence about various matters relating to interviews of B. Moore by CBC. Includes contract for readings of excerpts from the works of B. Moore on Anthology.