Showing 8 resultsArchival description
6 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0370
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, annual reports, minutes, correspondence, reports and resolutions, and membership lists. Includes financial records, records detailing projects, yearbooks, newsletters, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks, and photographs of National Council of Women meetings and CLCW activities. Also includes an illustrated history of the group, compiled in 1994.
Calgary Local Council of Women
- CA ACU GBA F0591
- 1795-1968, predominant 1911-1968
- The fonds consists of family correspondence (1911-1968); George's historical society correspondence, history articles by various authors (1923-1926), and newspaper clippings on historical topics (1897-1965); David's diary of boy scout activities (1927); family certificates, memberships, programs, greeting cards and autograph book; and photographs of farm machinery, the Ranchmen's Club and Calgary.
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
- CA ACU GBA F1497
The fonds consists predominantly of Elizabeth's manuscripts, newspaper columns, and reference materials pertaining to Alberta history and personalities. Includes a small amount of correspondence about her writing.
Price, Elizabeth Bailey
- CA ACU GBA C0048
- 1959-1964 (originally created 1878-1964)
The collection consists of research files and photographs regarding irrigation projects, irrigation companies and districts, government irrigation projects, and general irrigation development. Includes extensive biographical files on, and interviews with, individuals involved in irrigation and dryland farming.
- CA ACU GBA F0239
- 1865-1946, predominant 1865-1932
*The fonds consists of general correspondence, invoices and receipts; account books (1891-1896); legal and business correspondence (1865-1930); appeal books (1893-1932); and Masonic Lodge bylaws, regulations and correspondence (1898-1930). Also includes Bown's extensive collection of vintage First Nations and pioneer photographs from the Ernest Brown Studio in Edmonton.
Bown, John Campbell Ferrie
- CA ACU GBA F1428
- 1849-1972, predominant 1849-1898
The fonds consists of Orr's diaries (1849-1887, 1893-1897), indexed letterbooks (1888-1897), certificates, and account books; and family correspondence, autograph albums, family photographs, newspaper clippings and scrapbook.
Orr, Wesley Fletcher
- CA ACU GBA F2495
- [ca. 1871-1872]
The fonds consists of photographs by Charles Horetzky of Canadian Pacific Railway location surveys in western Canada.
Bourchier, William James O'Brien