CA ACU SPC F0018-S0012-FL0080
Correspondence relating to anthology The narrative voice between J. Metcalf and representatives of McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, Scarborough, Ont., chiefly Conrad T. Wieczorek, Editor.
- 1970 January 17 - 1978 January 9 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
24 items (42 p.)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- File consists of letters relating to publication of The narrative voice; and discussing possibility of J. Metcalf editing new anthology for the college market, possible contributing authors, short stories to be included, permission fees, promotion, review copies and various other topics. Includes anthology sales statistics for 1973-1977.
- Holograph, signed (some photocopy); typescript, signed. Letters from J. Metcalf are both original holograph and photocopies of originals. Original letters probably returned to J. Metcalf by McGraw-Hill Ryerson. Item 1 includes both original and photocopy of letter.
- Includes references to the following: The narrative voice; Sixteen by twelve; Salutation; Going down slow.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Title based on contents of file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
The narrative voice edited by J. Metcalf and published by McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1972.
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited (Subject)
- Wieczorek, Conrad T. (Subject)
- Griffin, Timothy K. (Subject)