CA ACU SPC F0018-S0012-FL0112
Correspondence relating to anthology Stories plus between J. Metcalf and Molline Green, Editor, Ryerson Educational Division, McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, Scarborough, Ont.
- 1978 July 19 - 1979 February 16 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
9 items (13 p.)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- File consists of letters relating to publication of anthology; and discussing J. Metcalf's proposal for a short story anthology with format similar to Sixteen by twelve, stories selected by J. Metcalf for publication, anthology title and arrangement of text. Includes list of authors, works to be published and acknowledgements.
- Typescript, signed; typescript (carbon copy); holograph, signed.
- Includes references to the following: Stories plus; Sixteen by twelve II; 16 X 12 (II).
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Title based on contents of file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Stories plus edited by J. Metcalf and published by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, 1979.
Stories plus sometimes referred to in correspondence files as Sixteen by twelve II or 16 X 12 (II).
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited (Subject)
- Green, Molline (Subject)