CA ACU SPC F0018-S0012-FL0111
Correspondence relating to anthology Stories plus between J. Metcalf and authors.
- 1978 November 29 - 1979 November 14 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
50 items (70 p. on 65 leaves)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- File consists of letters relating to requests for permission to publish short stories in anthology and for authors' commentaries to accompany stories; discussing current literary projects and Oberon Press contracts; and relating personal news. Includes bio-bibliographical information for several authors.
- Typescript (carbon copy); holograph, signed; typescript, signed; typescript (some photocopy).
- Includes references to the following: Stories plus; Men in bowler hats; General Ludd; Sixteen by twelve; Girl in gingham; The estuary; 79 : best Canadian stories; Sixteen by twelve II; 16 X 12 (II).
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Title based on contents of file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Stories plus edited by J. Metcalf and published by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, 1979.
Stories plus sometimes referred to in correspondence files as Sixteen by twelve II or 16 X 12 (II).
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited (Subject)
- Atwood, Margaret (Subject)
- Blaise, Clark (Subject)
- Clarke, Austin C. (Subject)
- Gibbs, Robert (Subject)
- Heath, Terrence (Subject)
- Hodgins, Jack (Subject)
- Levine, Norman (Subject)
- Macleod, Alistair (Subject)
- Rooke, Leon (Subject)
- Thomas, Audrey (Subject)
- Thompson, Kent (Subject)
- Valgardson, W. D. (Subject)
- Furtwangler, Ginny (Subject)