CA ACU SPC F0008-S0001-FL0189
Canada. Revenue Canada.
- 1969-1979 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
12 items : 25 pages on 21 leaves.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Correspondence (1969 July 9 - 1979 May 23), between various officials at Revenue Canada and Alden Nowlan.
- Correspondence relating to personal income tax. Item 12 encloses material related to publication and radio and stage productions of The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca, including photocopy of writer's contract with Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Includes references to the following: The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca : stage play; The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca : radio play.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Canada. Revenue Canada (Subject)
- Fox, Elizabeth (Subject)
- Learning Productions Ltd. (Subject)
- Learning, Walter J. (Subject)
- Canada. Department of National Revenue (Subject)