CA ACU SPC F0018-S0011-FL0056
- [198-], 1980 September 10 - 1987 June 11 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
11 items (21 p. on 18 leaves)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Correspondence between various officials of Canada Council and John and Myrna Metcalf.
- File consists of letters discussing author compensation for library use of books, proposed freedom of information legislation, public reading program sponsored by Canada Council and various other topics; and concerning selection of J. Metcalf as a finalist for 1986 Governor General's Literary Award for Fiction for short story collection Adult entertainment. Includes list of finalists for 1986 Governor General's Literary Awards and invitation to Awards ceremony.
- Typescript (photocopy); typescript, signed; holograph, signed (photocopy); printed material.
- Includes references to the following: Adult entertainment.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Title based on contents of file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description