Nota(s) de âmbito
Nota(s) da fonte
233 Descrição arquivística resultados para Arts
233 resultados diretamente relacionados Excluir termos específicos
- CA ACU GBA F3181
- [ca. 1989-2004]
The fonds consists of Lee's photographic negatives of performances by Alberta Theatre Projects, Theatre Calgary, Calgary Opera, Alberta Ballet, Decidedly Jazz Danceworks, Pleiades Theatre, Vertigo Theatre, Lunchbox Theatre, Quest Theatre, One Yellow Rabbit, and other performing arts organizations.
- CA ACU GBA F3010
The fonds consists of administrative records, publicity, scripts for plays, and photographs, videos and sound recordings related to the productions.
Maenad Theatre Productions
- CA ACU GBA F0078
The fonds consists of general and council minutes (1967-1979), local resolutions, and membership files of the Calgary branch; national and local commercial and film agreements (1960-1980s); resumes and photographs of local artists, and scripts for films and movies made in Calgary area (1973-1984); and minutes of the National Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists. Calgary Branch
- CA ACU GBA F0198
The fonds consists of administrative records: certificate of incorporation, minutes, financial records, grant applications, etc.; and productions records: rehearsal schedules, programs, cast lists, audition forms, set designs and slides of productions.
Beth Israel Players
- CA ACU GBA F0270
- The fonds consists of diaries (1891-1892, 1897), writings, musical compositions, scrapbooks about her career and Calgary musicians, and photographs of herself and Calgary orchestras. Includes her special compositions for Western Canada College and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Jaroslav Bauer, Calgary Conservatory of Music, Dorothy J. Currie, Odette de Foras, Margaret Munro, poetry, Mrs. H.H. Sharples, Mary Shortt, and Elaine Dudley Smith.
Broder, Annie Glen
- CA ACU GBA F0395
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, programs, set designs (by Laszlo Funtek and G.L. Palmer), photographs, slides, a film, sound recordings, prompt scripts, and newspaper reviews pertaining to 24 of the group's productions.
Calgary Theatre Singers
- CA ACU GBA F0399
- The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, resumes of papers, programs, financial documents, newsclippings, memberships and photographs.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Calgary Business and Professional Women's Club, Calgary Junior Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Public Library, Central Park Memorial Library, Aileen Fish, Ernest C. Manning, Nellie McClung (one of the Famous Five [Famous 5]), Georgina Thomson, and Rose Wilkinson.
Calgary Women's Literary Club
- CA ACU GBA F0310
- The fonds consists of drafts of articles, short stories, novels and plays (ca. 1950s); draft of autobiography (1955); transcript of William Gladstone's diary; scrapbooks of published work; correspondence (1952-1953); teaching certificates (1914, 1916); and miscellany. Includes photographs of Pincher Creek pioneers, Freda G. Bundy, and Kootenay Lake.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Donald and Lachlan Bell, A.E. Cox, John Erskine Davies, Frank Slide, Stuart Graham, William Hill Metzler, Fred Schofield and Capt. E.M. Wilmot.
Bundy, Freda Graham
- CA ACU GBA F0369
- 1883-1953, predominant 1928-1937
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, correspondence, financial statements, legal agreements, programs, scripts, and photographs of performances.
Calgary Light Opera Society
- CA ACU GBA F0382
- 1913-1995, predominant 1954-1988
- The fonds consists of incorporation documents, minutes, annual reports, committee records, correspondence, administration records, production records, staff files, marketing records, newsclippings, programs, development records, special events records and photographs of the orchestra. Includes architectural plans for the Calgary Centre for the Performing Arts.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Ballet Company, Alberta Theatre Projects, Association of Canadian Orchestras, Banff Centre, Calgary Board of Education, Calgary City Ballet, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, Calgary Musical Theatre, Calgary Musicians Association, Calgary Philharmonic Chorus, Calgary Opera Association, Calgary Regional Arts Foundation, Calgary Youth Orchestra Society, Canadian Opera Company, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), CFCN, CHQR, CKXL, E.R. Deutsch, Alan Graham, Max Malden, National Ballet Company, Playhouse Theatre Company, Royal Winnipeg Ballet, John Shaw, Southern Alberta Opera Association, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium,Theatre Calgary Auditorium, Kurt Trachsel, 15th Winter Olympic Games, and Women's League of the Calgary Philharmonic Society.
Calgary Philharmonic Society